What is your skincare routine?
Standard sequence that our clinical team suggest:
cleanser -> toner -> serum -> moisturizer.
Applying face mask is also an important skincare component to maintain youthful looking skin and can help to address various skin condition (e.g hydration, regeneration). Topical B12 has been demonstrated to relieve the symptoms caused by chronic skin condition (eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis). B12 can deeply regenerate, repair and rejuvenate skin cells.
- Manuka honey extract has been shown to help with wound healing.
- Hyaluronic acid forms a barrier on the skin surface to protect skin from drying out. It attracts and retains more than 1000x its weight in water.
- Tremella fuciformis extract is a natural form of hyaluronic acid that moisturizes and revitalizes skin cells. Study also demonstrated its’ help in wound healing and reducing redness and inflammation.
- Ceramides help to restore the lipid barrier of our skin, improve skin carrier repair and hydration
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) significant maintains skin moisture and reduces transepidermal water loss.
When all these ingredients combine in a mask, they can offer instant repair and regenerate skin cells. Hydration level of skin can be optimized. They also help to calm and soothe irritated skin providing a fast relief of skin irritation.
Pamper your skin with the B12 Regenerating Mask.