Share this Product
Antioxidants, vitamins and minerals for improvement of vision, age related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts
OptiFort is a synergistic formula specifically designed to improve visual acuity and eye fatigue, slow the progression of disorders of the eye.
- Contains free form lutein and zeaxanthin - the only two antioxidants in eyes for protection of macula and lens from UV and other free radicals.
- Free form lutein has higher bioavailability than the ester form lutein.
- Contains clinical proven dosage ratio of essential antioxidants for eyes that help to prevent age-related macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma and retinopathy.
- Laberatory certified Vaccinium myrtillus contains 36% anthocyanosides that improve night vision via resynthesis of rhodopsin in rod cells, modulation of retinal enzyme activity, and improvement of microcirculation.
- Helps prevent the diabetic retinopathy.
Adults - Take 2 to 4 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Bilberry Extract 100:1 (Vaccinium myrtillus).....80 mg (fruit) (standardized min. 25% anthocyanidins, 36% anthocyanosides)
Lutein (isolated from marigold flower (Tagetes erecta).....6 mg (FloraGLOR) (petals)
Vitamin A (from vitamin A acetate).....1000 IU (equivalent to 300 mcg vitamin A)
Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate).....60 mg
Vitamin E (from d-alpha tocopheryl acetate).....30 IU (equivalent to 20.1 mg d-alpha tocopherol)
Zinc (from zinc gluconate).....5 mg
Organic apple fiber, silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/hypromellose (capsule)
*VitaAid is offered available through professional clinician only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.