All the products you put on your skin is no difference that what you eat! Ingredients including toxic substances (e.g. some chemical preservatives) can be absorbed directly into bloodstream. It’s like chronic ingestion of toxins into our body. What are the ingredients that we should be cautious about? Here is a list of substances you should watch out for in your skin care and personal care products.
Toxic chemical preservatives:
- Parabens are chemical preservatives that are found in breast cancer tumor
- Formaldehyde has been shown to cause irritation of eyes and skin. It increases cancer risk
- Triclosan disrupts the body natural hormone system
- DMDM hydantoin and imidazolidinylurea are formaldehyde releasing agents. They can cause allergic reactions, affect lungs, heart rate, chronic fatigue and adversely affect sleep
- DEA, MEA, TEA disrupts our hormonal system
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone or Methylisothiazolinone (MCI/MI) can cause dermatitis and eczema
Petroleum and mineral oil block pores and affect natural cellular metabolism
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a solvent that wipes out skin natural oil, affects the immune function of skin and scalp
Propylene glycol irritates skin and eyes
Artificial colors have been shown to cause tumors in animal studies
Synthetic fragrances affect brain and nerves and cause allergic reaction
Get started to read the labels on your personal care products. Avoid using products containing any of these ingredients. Choose brands and products that are clean, safe and effective: PureFresh body and hair care and Reviive personal care. BioZkin is a brand that is safe and effective skincare for the whole family. BiosenseClinical specialty skincare is also an effective and safe clinical line for your skin. Love your body and skin from outside in. Your body and the future you will thank you a lot.