BioZkin Sublingual Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin
Share this Product
NPN 80071825: Health Canada Licensed Natural Health Product
Vitamin B12 is an essential nutrient that has an important impact on your immune system, nervous system and red blood cell formation. Vitamin B12 deficiency is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies. Recent studies from the US Framingham trial indicate that 25% of adults in the US are deficient and nearly 50% of the population has suboptimal levels of B12.
Sublingual B12 Vitamin Benefits
- Immune system health
- Red blood cell formation and iron utilization
- Nervous system cells and associated functions such as memory, concentration and mental clarity
- Stabilized moods and feelings of well-being
- Increased melatonin production which affects sleep
- Digestive and metabolic health
- Liver and heart health
- Eye health
- Vegetarian and vegan lifestyles
The BioZkin Difference
- Free of gluten, wheat, dairy, animal byproducts, yeast, artificial colors and sweeteners
- Vegan friendly
Sublingual - Vitamin B12 requires intrinsic factor, a glycoprotein produced by the cells of the stomach, to absorb. Aging, digestive function and other health factors can affect production of intrinsic factor. Because of this tendency towards mal-absorption, doctors often use injections to provide patients with a guaranteed amount of B12. The best way to bypass the need for intrinsic factor is to take the supplement under the tongue (sublingually) which allows it to enter the blood stream through the mucous membranes. Less painful than an injection and just as effective.
Methylcobalamin - The earlier generation of supplemental vitamin B12 was known as cyanocobalamin. This was an inactive form and required conversion by the body into something that could be utilized. BioZkin's B12 is known as methylcobalamin; it is considered to be an active form of B12, immediately available for use by the body. Studies comparing cyanocobalamin to methylcobalamin in cancerous rats showed that only the methyl form prolonged their lifespan.
- BioZkin B12 Sublingual Methylcobalamin is a superior form of B12 and does not need conversion, it is immediately available for use by the body.
As the earlier generation of B12 is known as cyanocobalamin, it is an inactive form and requires conversion by the body into something that the body can utilize. Where Methylcobalamin is an active form of B12, immediately available for use by the body.
- BioZkin B12 Sublingual Methylcobalamin is taken sublingually (under tongue) which allows it to effectively enter the blood stream through the mucous membranes. Perfect for those adverse to injections and many times more effective than any pill form. Easy to take and has a pleasant taste.
- Easy Dosages. To obtain 1000 mcg of B12 the serving size is: 0.5 ml (15 drops)
- Clean Ingredients: Methylcobalamin Vitamin B12, Vegetable Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Purified Water. Made in a quality controlled GMP facility.
Serving Size: 0.5 ml (15 drops)
Servings Per Container: 100
B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg