Share this Product
We all know that calcium is a key element for strong bones and teeth, but in order for our bodies to properly use calcium we need other elements including vitamin D3, magnesium and vitamin K2. All of these important elements, and more, are packed inside Magnical-D to make sure that your body can effectively use the calcium you take.
DO YOU KNOW?
Calcium deficiency is responsible for a proximal 150 different degenerative diseases and conditions:
- bone spurs
- high blood pressure
- increased cholesterol levels
- muscle cramp
- kidney stones
- acid reflux
Do you know that supplementing calcium by itself can potentially be dangerous?
in your calcium What if you are taking Calcium Carbonate or Magnesium Oxide...
- Perfect Calcium and Magnesium in 1:1 ratio
- Safe and Effective
- Highest absorbable form of Calcium & Magnesium
- Calcium citrate, Calcium malate
- Magnesium amino acid chelate, Magnesium taurinate, Magnesium glycinate
- Worry free of constipation from taking calcium supplements
- Other healthy bone elements: Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, inland sea trace minerals, acerola cherry, shiitake & reishi mushrooms
Vitamin D3 – As Glue
- Key for calcium absorption
- Vitamin D3 is the most active form
- Helps build up bone density
- Body can’t even absorb calcium without vitamin D
- It doesn’t do any good to supplement calcium if your vitamin D levels are low
- Cancer risk of all cancers is reduced by nearly 77%
- Decreased risk of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Decreased risk of developing multiple sclerosis
- Improves Rheumatoid Arthritis and Congestive Heart Failure as it decreases the risk of Stroke (NEJM July 7, 2007)
Vitamin K2 - Calcium Commander
- Ensures that your calcium supplements are deposited in the bone and not your arteries. This is the key in making your calcium supplements safer
- Activates factors (osteocalcin) in the bone to grab and hold onto calcium to help build stronger bone – helps to decrease fractures by 81%
- Vitamin K1 does not accomplish this goal
- Derived from Japanese natto
- Other natural ingredients to complete an advanced bone health formula:
Inland Sea Trace Minerals
- A rich abundance of trace minerals that is important for bone and general health
- Sourced from one of the few surviving inland seas, the Great Salt Lake of western North America
- Free of toxins and other contaminations
- Very high vitamin C level; Helps to increase bone mass and balance old and new bone formation
- High concentration of copper that is critical for bone production
- High concentration of zinc which is also essential for bone growth
- Helps to reduce inflammation, supports immune function, etc
- Helps maintain bone density
- Decreases inflammation and helps with joint pain
Why do you need Magnical-D?
- Strengthens bone & teeth
- Helps relieve joint pain
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Supports cellular health
Who needs Magnical-D?
- People who need extra Calcium intake:
- Women going through menopause
- Children & teenager
- Pregnant & nursing women
- People in weight loss program
- People who easily experience muscle spasm
- People with poor sleeping quality
- Take 4 capsules daily, preferably with meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product.