Don’t overlook on dog treats!
Dogs having better quality food are healthier. If we feed them with high quality food while giving those low quality or unhealthy treats does not make sense at all! Unfortunately, most treats on the market are usually loaded with high sugar, high salt, artificial flavors, and chemical additives. Long term ingestion of treats with poor quality and low nutritional value can adversely affect their immune system, resulting in chronic illnesses and allergies.
Hence, choosing high quality treats is as important as choosing quality food.
Our clinical pet lover team recommend Primal treats. Here are the reasons:
- Primal treats offers wholesome, human-grade snacks.
- They are free of preservatives, gluten or grain.
- They are manufactured using USDA meats, poultry and game raised in the United States or New Zealand without antibiotics or added hormones.
- Primal Treats are produced using low-temperature, slow cooking techniques such as freeze-drying and slow roasting, yielding high-density nutrition in a shelf-stable snack product.
- They contain single source proteins and offer a healthy choice for dogs, especially those with food allergies.
There are 15 varieties to choose from: