Liposomal Vitamin C
Share this Product
Liposomal Vitamin C 1000mg
There's a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C.
It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology.
What that means to you is that you sometimes can't take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues.
That's one of the reasons why Dr Mercola created Liposomal Vitamin C.
Dr Mercola went above and beyond that with his formula.
Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C and aid in the formation of liposomes in the stomach.*
- Liposomes form in the body, surrounding some of the vitamin C molecules, for higher-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort.*
- Provides higher bioavailability than traditional oral vitamin C.
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one.
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection.*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
- Provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C.
- Gluten Free
- Free of genetically engineered ingredients
- Soy Free
Now you know why there's little doubt why Liposomal Vitamin C is a phenomenal and convenient way to complement your healthful diet with a vital nutrient your body needs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.